Coincidence or Fate PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 25 April 2005 16:00
When Rick and I first came down here, to the Travel Supreme service department in June 2003, we met another couple, Sandy and Dennis, who also own a motorhome similar to ours. We became friends and have maintained a long distance, email relationship ever since. Then the last time we were here in January of 2004, we met another new owner, Randy, who was having a few things done and we really clicked with him. Unfortunately, somehow we lost his business card and despite a few efforts to find him via 411.com, we lost track of him. Last night when we arrived here, we talked about our Travel Supreme friends and wondered how and where they were. Because I had heard from Sandy and Dennis earlier this year I believed they were in Alabama but we were hoping that we could get some info about Randy at the office in the morning.

This morning we woke up to the sound of the other motorhomes and fifth-wheel trailers being moved into the shop and fortunately for me, ours wasn't one of them because I wasn't ready to get up at 6:30 AM. Once we did get up, Rick went over to the office to let them know we were here and to see if it was possible to get in to the shop earlier. Well, as soon as he walked into the waiting room, lo and behold, he was greeted by Randy himself who had just come here today to get some work done! What a fabulous surprise! Then, in another corner, there stood Sandy and Dennis, just stopping by to make an appointment for a later date to bring their coach in for service.

Randy left here at lunchtime after exchanging business cards and email addresses and Sandy and Dennis are meeting us for breakfast in the morning. If we had stayed at an RV park elsewhere, we wouldn't have reconnected with our friends when we did and who knows when or if we would have seen them again. For those of you who believe in fate or synchronicity, you will understand why we needed to get here yesterday and for the others, well...what a nice coincidence that we were here when our friends were!

And here is Makai, growing fast and enjoying his Jolly Jumper! Smile