Getting Closer PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 24 April 2005 16:00
Today, Rick and I were both awake early and very happy to see blue sky and sunshine when we looked outside. After yesterday's lazy day we were both well rested so we decided to head north, towards Wakarusa, Indiana where the Travel Supreme factory is. When we left at 10:30 AM, I thought that we would probably stay in an RV park somewhere between Lexington and Wakarusa. Our exact destination would depend on the traffic and the weather and Rick's driving stamina however, he had a different agenda that I was unaware of when we left.

The drive, first on I-75 north, then I-74 west and finally on Hwy 9 north remained sunny and the mercury even reached 18C. We stopped a couple of times but once we reached Anderson, Indiana it became evident to me that we weren't stopping until we reached the factory. Our appointment isn't until Wednesday but my husband figures that arriving early just might get our work done sooner and then we can get to Ontario by the weekend and to be honest, I am as excited as he is to get there.

So tonight, we are parked at the Travel Supreme service department with water and power hook-ups waiting to get our work done. We are comfortable, in familiar surroundings and the weather isn't too bad at all. Even if we can't get our work started until Wednesday, we know where to shop and what areas to explore and before long we will be back in Ontario!