Bit of This, Bit of That PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 25 May 2005 16:00
Yesterday would have been Jim's 51st birthday and I thought of him often throughout the day. It's funny because when he was here on earth I was forever mixing up his birth date with my sister's anniversary, which was today. In all the years we were together, I couldn't brand it in my brain that his birthday was on the 25th but now that he is gone, it has become so clear!

Today Karley, Makai, and I went to Barrie to have our pictures taken at the Zehr's Photo Lab. First we had to pick Rick up from where he is working and then the four of us headed up Bayfield Street for our picture date. To my surprise they do a fabulous job of family portraits at a really reasonable cost and we wanted some of us with Makai and Karley. Unfortunately, during the middle of our session the camera malfunctioned and we had to reschedule for a date later next week.

Afterwards Rick and I went to our family doctor for annual physicals while Karley took Makai to the waterfront park for a walk. We both passed with flying colours though we need a few more tests (blood and urine) to fully confirm our good health. Our doctor told Rick he was in the top 1 - 2% of his male patients in his age group and he told me that he should be consulting with me instead of me consulting with him! I guess our eating regime and lifestyle is paying off! Laughing