Good News PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 17 November 2005 16:00

This morning, I woke up at 3:30 AM and try as I might, going back to sleep just wasn’t in the cards for me so at 3:45, I got up to continue to reconfigure our computers. I moved files, updated programs and finally got the new computer working like a charm but altogether it alone probably took me about twelve hours of work. At 10:00 I attended the last digital photography class with Mel at the helm and then I returned to the motorhome to work on Rick’s old computer. It is almost 8:00 PM and with the exception of a swim at 4:00, I have been working on computers since I woke up earlier. I am beat, but everything is almost finished so I will definitely sleep well tonight.

I did manage to clean up our campsite after my swim but the interior of the motorhome is a whole other story. There are boxes, books, laptops, cords and CD’s everywhere so my day tomorrow will be taken up with cleaning and tidying. But first, it is the day that Rick and I deliver the activity schedules so, because he is Vancouver, this time I will be doing it alone. It will probably take me an hour or so, but a walk first thing in the morning will be a nice change from being inside all day.

Last night when I went to bed, it was a detox night (I was nauseous and headachy, again) but it is all part of the fast and I am completing day seven of it and still doing well. According to the fasting experts, the intermittent ill feelings are all part of the process and I still have lots of energy so I will persist at least until Wednesday. By then Rick will be back so it may be difficult to continue with him eating in front of me. The good news is that some of my clothes that I haven’t been able to wear for a very long time are fitting again making the fast especially beneficial.