Another Interesting Day PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 15 January 2006 16:00

Today, Angie’s last full day in Coachella Valley, Rick took her into Palm Springs to see the old town and do some sight seeing. Since her arrival here last week, though we have been into Palm Springs several times, we had yet to go there in the daytime to walk around. I had two private computer lessons running from 10:00 AM to noon, so it was to be a “daddy-daughter” day while I remained behind at the motorhome.

They had a great day, exploring some of the stores and shops and then enjoying a lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen. The weather today, though quite sunny was still breezy and the temperature didn’t get past 19C, an improvement over yesterday but still cool. Angie managed to score big at the Angelview Thrift store finding two brand new skirts at ridiculously low prices and Rick came home with some new Tommy Bahama silk shorts for $10.00. They evidently make a good team when shopping!

Meanwhile back at the RV, I finished tutoring my computer students and spent some time relaxing and watching TV after the lessons were over. I then did some remote work with a man, Michael Hoefler, a healer in Montana, doing some healing energy work on Helen in Ontario to aid her arthritis. I had read about his abilities in one of the books I have been reading and set up this appointment for today. It was an interesting session, unlike anything I have experienced so far, and I will be curious to see how well it works.