Surfing PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 15 March 2006 16:00

Helen told me that once she retired she became so busy that she wondered how she ever had time to work. Even though we aren’t really retired (just taking a break from the real world) we understand what she means. Rick works daily keeping the putting green in shape and he is often recruited for other jobs as a result. I keep busy helping in the sales office, “computering” and giving Reiki treatments. Today while I spent the day in the sales office, I helped folks with their computers and prepared for the upcoming seminar with the Palm Springs Writers Guild.

I have been researching “free websites” because my topic for the seminar is about creating websites to help writers to get some exposure on the Internet. For the next little while, I will be creating websites on as many “free” places as possible to test their ease and exposure. As this is and always will be our primary website, the new sites that I will add links to, will have little information on them other than a link back to here and perhaps a picture or two. As in everything, “free” has a cost and in the “web world” it is usually loads of junky advertisements interspersed throughout a page. I will plug away to find the sites that offer the best “free” options so have fun checking them out. So far there are these two: www.tiptopwebsite.com/coulsoncastle and http://coulsoncastle.blogspot.com. (The latter is a BLOG I started in 2004 but as you can see, I rarely write there.)

Because Karley hasn’t provided me with any pictures of Makai lately, Rick and I harassed her for some this week and yesterday she complied. Here they are, with Makai looking more grown-up than the last time we saw him. Karley tells me he is now walking and repeating a few words, no longer a baby but a regular little boy.