Another Crazy Day PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 16 March 2006 16:00

It is 9:10 PM as I begin this and it is the first time we have stopped all day; even then, I am writing while Rick is outside cleaning the windshield of the motorhome. Tomorrow we are heading to Pomona, California to attend the FMCA (Family Motor Coach Association) Rally, a huge event. We are both tired but we have some preparation to do for our departure tomorrow before we can call it a day and it had been a long one for both of us.

We were up at 6:00 for our morning swim and we have been on the go ever since with working, putting green attendance, car detailing, teaching, giving Reiki and finally, grocery shopping. Rick donated two automobile detailing gift certificates to Catalina Spa for a fund raising event and today one of the recipients cashed in his prize. In today’s computer class, for the very first time, I was able to help at least four people create their own BLOGS, something I have wanted to do from the beginning. Right after class, Rick and I headed into Palm Springs so I could give a Reiki treatment to Bill, one of my clients and then we hit Trader Joes to stock up on supplies. We won’t be doing any shopping in Pomona as we are going there in the motorhome sans car or motorcycle. The entire time will be spent at the Pomona Fairgrounds with up to 4000 other FMCA members and suppliers. Should be interesting!!

Today was another crazy day to end a really busy week. Since arriving here in October, our time has quickly disappeared but never so much as in the past couple of weeks. If the rest of the days here are anything like this one, in a blink of an eye we will be northward bound to await the arrival of Makai’s new sibling. Here he is looking more grown up by the minute!