Spring Has Definitely Arrived PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Wednesday, 09 April 2008 22:29
spring.jpgSo today I went onto the webpage and realized that it has been over four weeks since I last wrote on it…my where has the time gone? There are so many things going on and time is just whizzing by.

Rick and Bill are working very hard to get the business to the level where it can be franchised with the help of Norm Friend, a franchising guru who they met through one of two barter systems AllCare is associated with. It has been Rick’s dream since Bill was a young boy to have a father/son business and it has finally come true. They are a great team with lots of spirit, great work ethics, no fear of challenges and together their goal is to be the best in the detailing business in BC’s lower mainland.

Laura really isn’t into office work and I, having been in office administration for over 20 years, really want a change of scenery (hence the computer technician role with Nerds on Site). Laura, a very talented artist, has recently found a local place to display her work and has also created a blog (address to be insterted upon completion) to share it with folks on the web. Though she is working at AllCare part time, she is also seeking a part time position retailing in one of the many shops either at the Metropolis in Metrotown or in Vancouver’s downtown core. She and Bill are hoping to get into their own place in the downtown district in the next couple of months so working there would be perfect for her. Bill can either drive to the shop or take the Skytrain, which has a stop only an eight-minute walk from AllCare.

For the most part we have been enjoying spring for several weeks now; the flowering trees are spectacular and folks have been mowing their lawns already. Even still there is still plenty of snow in the mountains and a person can actually ski and golf in one day without driving for hours.

We see Jamie about once a month as he has a 26-hour layover here while enroute to Sydney, Australia, one of the many long-haul flights he has been scheduled on. Fortunately, Mission and Abbotsford are in the area that I service with Nerds so I make a point of seeing Makai and Monet weekly. When she isn’t tormenting her big brother, Monet is making three word sentences and keeping her mom and dad on their toes. Makai has figured out how to open Internet Explorer, find his saved Sesame Street website in the favourites and play the various games on it all by himself. At this rate I will take him Nerding with me next year!

One more thing; as of the 17th of this month you will only be able to access this site by using www.coulsoncastle.ca so please change your settings if you have previously found us through the .com address as it will be retired.

So there you have it; spring has definitely arrived, life is busy but great and these are some updates on what’s been going on with our clan in BC!