A Powerful Day PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 06 May 2005 16:00
On Tuesday night, when I went out to Rosanne's house to participate in a guided group meditation led by her, I had a fabulous evening. As usual, Rosanne was emotional, however this time it was evident that there was more to it than usual. I learned that Running Bear, her spirit guide who has worked with her for the past several years, has stepped aside to make way for another, more powerful guide. Understandably Rosanne was feeling lost, like she had been abandoned by her best friend and she was feeling a deep sadness, hence the emotion. Over the course of the evening it became very clear to her that though Running Bear was stepping aside for his successor, he would remain with Rosanne for her to call on when needed.

Today, I had the pleasure of spending the day with Rosanne while we worked together on our energy systems. I had the privilege of performing on Rosanne, the first Reiki treatment that I have done since last fall and she was able to fully enjoy it with her "new" spirit guide, who has identified herself as "Althea". After I finished working on Rosanne, she did a spiritual healing on me while being guided by this powerful high guide and I can tell you, it was completely different from any of the healings she has done in the past with Running Bear.

As soon as she started working on me I felt a powerful "electrical" surge run through me while simultaneously I experienced some intense visions. By the time she was finished, forty or so minutes later, I felt totally invigorated and my hands tingled madly, as if they had been asleep and the blood was rushing back to them. We then compared what each of us had experienced during the session and Althea came through to explain the entire process in precise detail. For anyone who has experienced a session with Rosanne in the past, I can only tell you that the healing energy is much more palpable and you will be amazed at the difference. I felt so honoured to be the first person to receive this "gift" from Rosanne and her "new" high guide, Althea. Later, we also worked on two of Rosanne's friends, each one experiencing a unique encounter with Rosanne and her guide and we all left there feeling completely exhilarated. Just as Rosanne was walking with me to my car, we saw this woodpecker making short work of a tree in Rob and Rosanne's yard. If you follow the meanings of animals you will know that "his" appearance signifies a new rhythm at play in our lives! Coincidence or synchronicity?