Technical Difficulties PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 27 May 2005 16:00
Today I discovered something that has really upset me. Since January, the mail device on this website has been malfunctioning and if anyone has written to either Rick or me, through it, we have not received anything. When we travelled through the States and even while we were parked in Vancouver, we freely handed out our business cards to people we met whom we wanted to stay in touch with. Sometimes we would get a business card from them but often we left it so that they would contact us through the website.

This morning Rosanne asked me if I had received the email she sent me through the website to which I replied that I had not. She then told me that she had sent me several emails via our website over the past while, all which have never been received.

I have since contacted my web designer, Steve Gaston from Loogadis in Hawkestone and he thought that my web-host had done some type of reset, which needed to be reactivated. Well upon further investigation, he has discovered that it is more complicated than that so we are waiting to get a response from Can-Host to correct the problem. I just want to apologize to anyone who may have tried reaching us through our site and let you know that we really DO respond when we get your messages. Hopefully the problem will be resolved by Monday. In the meantime, we can be reached at either susanjh at shaw.ca or rickseh at shaw.ca . (replace the word at with @, eliminating spaces)