Christmas Eve at Catalina Spa PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 23 December 2005 16:00

It just does NOT feel like Christmas Eve! Yesterday, while Jay and Rick were playing pickle ball, they were invited to join the regular pickle ball players this morning. We were all up early and Jay and Rick were heading up to the pickle ball court by 7:30 AM. The temperature at that hour was already 15C and in a couple of hours it was almost 20C. While the “boys” were playing pickle ball, yours truly worked out on the Nordic Track and then did my thing in the pool. And It just doesn’t feel like Christmas Eve.

When they returned from their game, I was already showered and dressed so Rick and I delivered the weekly activity schedule. I then made a large batch of Granola and after lunch we invited Jennifer to join us for a game of miniature golf. It was the first time we had played the course here and we had a lot of laughs so no doubt we’ll do it again soon.

After golfing, we all decided to enjoy the sun and so we stayed at the upper clubhouse to swim and bask. The temperature had reached its high of 28C, the sky was perfectly clear and the day couldn’t have been better. We lazed around, we relaxed, we played and we simply enjoyed our day with each other and …it still doesn’t feel like Christmas Eve!