If You Can’t Beat ‘Em PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 25 January 2006 16:00

They say “if you can’t beat’em, join’em” and never has that been more true than when one goes from being in the land of warmth to the land of deep cold and I am in the land of deep cold today. This morning when I got up, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky but the outside temperature was -19.9C, damn frosty, to say the least! I am in Ontario in the middle of winter and rather than whine about the cold, I just dressed warmly and enjoyed the sunshine as it reflected of off the beautiful white, fresh snow.

Rosanne took a day off of work and I had the pleasure of spending it and the evening with her doing “girlfriend” stuff. Together we visited with my mother for a while before going out for lunch in Orillia. We then went back to her house where we spent our afternoon gabbing, watching TV and later doing some “distant” healing on a few people. Tonight, we tried something new; we joined hands when we connected to the remote recipients and the experience was unlike any we have had in the past. I will be most interested to hear from those folks who received the energy and see what they felt as we connected to them.

It was nice having the time together, enjoying the beauty around us, each other’s company and just hanging out. Anytime we are together, it just feels so comfortable, like a pair of old slippers, and there are never enough hours in a day to do all the things we plan. Tomorrow Rosanne will be back at work and I will be laying low, in preparation for my journey back to my hubby in the warmer weather of Palm Springs early on Saturday morning. Today, though freezing cold, was a perfect winter day and one I will hold dear for a long time to come.