Friends PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 21 February 2006 16:00

When we first arrived back from Mexico, like the rest of the USA and Canada, we were greeted by colder than normal temperatures. The nights have dropped to as low as 4C (39F) and the daytime highs haven’t gotten past 19C (66F)… until today. We saw a high of 23C (73F) and as the week progresses the mercury is climbing with a projected high over the weekend of 28C (82.4F). Yahoo!

This morning we were all up early, 6:00 AM; Rick and Helen were heading to the asthma/arthritis clinic in Mexicali and I was heading to the pool. Originally, I too was going to Mexico with them however instead I was needed in the sales office so I had to alter my plans. After they set off at 7:00 AM, I got ready for a few hours of learning.

Rick and Helen arrived back to the park about a half an hour after I finished work and Helen headed to the pool while Rick worked on the putting green and I helped our neighbour with her computer. Our friends Rich and Laura Ouellette from Michigan whom we met last fall are back in Coachella Valley to enjoy all the things they missed on their last visit. They pulled in here just before 5 PM along with Snuggles their cockatoo and are parked next to us for the next five nights. The two temperatures (Fahrenheit and Celsius) above are for Laura, who occasionally writes for the interpretation from me. (I didn’t use my camera at all today but I borrowed this picture from Rich and Laura’s website.)