Spring Has Sprung PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 27 March 2006 16:00

This morning I woke up at 5:00 AM to the sound of rain falling on the roof so I promptly snuggled into Rick and let the falling drops lull me back to sleep. It was a no-swim-for-us kind of day; allowing the excuse of rain to keep us in bed later than usual…a nice change. This weather system should be through Coachella Valley by days end tomorrow and then the future forecast is a lot more stable, something to look forward to.

Spring has sprung here and with the rain we have had, there are flowers in bloom everywhere including in the desert. Hopefully we’ll find some time on the weekend to do some hiking in the area to get some pictures of them up close.

I had a busy day trouble shooting a number of computers for some of the folks staying here in the park so it became a crazy busy day and before I knew it, the day was coming to an end. As I was about to return one of the computers to its owner, I looked at the sky and was moved by the beauty of the sun playing peek-a-boo with the clouds. I tried to capture it with the camera but as usual, the camera just didn’t do it justice.