A Day Late…x 3 PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 28 March 2006 16:00

This week sneaked up on us and not only did we forget three important dates, we failed to acknowledge three (actually four) very special people, so here I am, letting the world know about it. Monday was Mary Sanderson’s birthday (Mary is Jamie’s girlfriend of 10 years) and Mary shares her birthday with her twin sister Janet. On Tuesday, I called her (albeit one day late) and did my best to make amends for our forgetfulness.

Yesterday our friend (and step-niece?), Dana St. Germain, celebrated her birthday and we were so busy remembering that we forgot Mary’s birthday that we forgot Dana’s birthday. So today we called her to wish her a belated birthday but she wasn’t home. In the throes of remembering that we had forgotten her birthday, we managed to forget Rosanne’s birthday. Yes, today was my dear friend, Rosanne’s birthday and yup, I forgot to call her to let her know I was thinking of her. Actually, over the course of the day, I had planned to call her twice but I knew she wouldn’t be home so I postponed calling her until later. Well, we went out tonight and by the time we got home, it was too late so I screwed up again…x 3.

So, here I am on the WWW, wishing Mary and Janet Sanderson, Dana St. Germain and Rosanne Mancari a great big HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! And I am so sorry for being so neglectful!