Glitches PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 01 November 2006 16:00

Yesterday I learned that there are some glitches in the new, what was soon-to-be live website and the launch has been delayed yet again. Between Steve, our web page dude, and Anthony, our web hosting dude, the problems are being resolved, albeit slowly. The way I figure it though is that this website has survived this long the way it is, what is a few more weeks? The timing would have been perfect to have things up and running before my busy days start next week but everything happens when it should so I will just have to be patient.

Yesterday I started to get all my pictures since September 14th ready for uploading (there are scads) only to find out that now there is no rush after all. I just may start posting them one at a time here in the Our Journeys section!

Tonight we hooked up with some new friends we met who are here in the park for the next few days, also fulltimers originating from BC. It seems we have a lot in common; she does Reiki, he is a clean freak, they have a blended family of similar ages to ours, they started fulltiming six months before us, yada, yada, yada. Rick met them earlier in the week and got to know them a little better when they too attended the water aerobics classes. Anyway, we had a great time learning about all our commonalities over dinner and while strolling through the Thursday night street fair in downtown Palm Springs.

Though my camera arrived safe and sound from the Canon Factory repair center earlier in the week, I haven’t had much time to use it. I took this picture of the mountains around us tonight on our way into town; I thought they looked pretty cool!