Foiled Again PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 27 November 2006 16:00

When you live in 300 square feet, it doesn’t take much to mess up your living space. That coupled with a few windy days and open windows can certainly complicate the mess and that is exactly what we were facing here. It has been a few weeks since a thorough cleaning was performed and finally yesterday morning, it got to me.

I had been holding out for as long as possible, hoping that it would get to Rick first but unfortunately for me he has been pretty busy lately. He, being a little more of a clean freak than yours truly, is more affected by clutter and mess than I am. Usually if I wait long enough, he’ll get in a cleaning mode and go to town on the Moho leaving me to sit back and relax. Last time he did it I loaded him up with caffeine via some supercharged coffee and presto…a sparkling Moho evolved!

This time, however he’s been so busy with building gardens and making the putting green at the park perfect that the Moho has been put on the back burner. Alas…I have been foiled by the resort!!! Yesterday morning I tackled the bedroom and bathroom; vacuuming and washing down the woodwork and cleaning the fixtures. This afternoon after I finished my class, I completed the dreaded task and now our home is shiny clean once again.

I did manage to get Rick to make supper tonight though and as you can see, he was thrilled to be doing it!!