“@#!%*&?/^%#!” PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 29 November 2006 16:00

The title probably describes the frustration that Steve, our website designer dude, has been feeling while he has been working at getting our website changed. It has been a long and arduous task but he is nearing completion (once again) and he tells me it is getting closer to actually launching it. Though he has had it almost ready a couple of times, there have been a few glitches in the program that were not easily resolved.

The title also describes some of the frustration I have been feeling since I discovered that the “contact us” feature on our current website isn’t functioning (once again!!). So folks, if any of you have been trying to send us messages through the website, please know that if we had received them, we really WOULD have gotten RIGHT back to you! Bear with us, please.

And finally the title describes how I was feeling when I got up this morning. When I went for my early morning walk, the temperature outside was all of 4C (39.2F), pretty darned cold for here. Later it even dropped to 3C and for a few hours we were a few degrees colder than central Ontario. Yikes! Fortunately, the wind had completely died down and it hasn’t returned which makes a real difference in how warm it feels. The mercury peaked at 15C (59F) but the sun shone all day and the air was still, making it a relatively nice day. As our week progresses the temperatures are rising and if the forecast is accurate, we’ll be enjoying more normal weather soon.