Webpage Updates…Seriously, They are Coming PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 06 December 2006 16:00

Several months ago, I said that there were some changes being made to this website and here we are still with nothing new. Well, Steve, my webpage dude, has been frustratingly working hard designing and redesigning the site. There have been a number of obstacles and glitches that have occurred setting the launch date back several times. He tells me now that it looks like it may be ready for my input next week. The thing is once it is ready for me, it will still be a while before I will have it ready to go because it will require a lot of my time.

One by one, I will be rereading every entry, checking that the links still work and then categorizing each page according to topic. They will still be accessible chronologically as they are now but they will also be accessible by topic. Hopefully that feature will make it more interesting because you can read entries according to their content instead of having to read every mundane thought that comes from my brain when we are parked for a while. Our webpage name will be a little different; Coulson Castle on Wheels versus Coulson Castle Corp but basically it will look much like it does already.

The whole site was already moved to a new server several weeks ago rendering the “contact us” page useless, hence if you have written, we did not get it. For now, Steve has put our email addresses in there instead. SO folks, the changes really will be happening and in the near future; until then please hang in there with us.

This morning when I was finished my walk, the sun was rapidly rising but I managed to get this picture with it still below the horizon and the moon still suspended above the park.