Tick, Tick, Tick PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Sunday, 06 May 2007 12:00
may 7-08.jpgThe time is slipping by quickly and it is hard to believe that we are leaving here in just eight days. We are doing our best to get things done before we leave and today we met some commitments we had made before we arrived.

Rick spent his day helping Graham (his brother-in-law and husband of Gayle) move a piece of equipment; hauling it with a transport truck from Coburg, Ontario to New Lowell. Because Rick used to work for Graham and is an experienced driver it came as no surprise that he was asked to do this task. It took them all day and consequently they didn’t arrive back in Barrie until almost 9:00 PM.

I had the pleasure of spending the day with Gayle, running errands in Georgetown and best of all riding around in Gayle’s new little convertible sports coupe. We had a fun day and completed everything we set out to do; all the while enjoying the beautiful weather. Somehow, I even found some time to make a few business calls, getting us a few steps closer to property ownership n BC.

Today though I had my camera with me, I didn’t think to use it hence here is another view of the beautiful sunset we enjoyed on Saturday night at Chris and Fred’s cottage on Gloucester Pool.