Cleaning Out the Basement PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 26 January 2004 00:00

We decided to hang out here today and clean out and re-organize the "basement". It was a task that needed doing and was constantly being put off but with the overcast sky and the warm temperatures, today was the perfect day to get it done. I had thought that later I would do some reading however that didn't happen. First we pulled everything out. Then we determined whether it was something we really needed and would use or something we merely "thought" we needed but would never use. We knew this day would come and we didn't take long making a pile to go to Goodwill or to ship to the kids. We packed a lot of Christmas decorations thinking that we would need them to decorate a rented chalet at future Christmas times or to decorate the motorhome when we didn't rent. We realized that we had far too many. There was an old card table that we now knew we will never use. Rick aka "Waxman" had 13 wash-mitts packed...yes, that’s right…13! After sorting through the stuff and re-organizing everything, we have a much tidier storage area that is a lot more accessible.

At around 4:00 o'clock, Rick's niece Taunja came over for a Reiki treatment. It was an amazing experience for both of us. As soon as I started, we instantly felt someone else's presence. My legs started to tingle like crazy from the knees down and I was covered in goosebumps. Taunja felt a really strange feeling in her lower legs too and was also getting shivers all over. Now there was no one visible in the RV with us but I just felt that someone was there. I felt that the presence was female and from Taunja’s paternal side. It seems her late grandmother had passed over about 10 years ago but had always had poor circulation in her legs. One of her legs had even been amputated and she was always feeling phantom pains in her missing legs. Her grandmother had now come forth to aid in her treatment. I am always amazed at how spirits make their presence known to us and I am honoured when they choose to come through using me. What an awesome day!