A Day in Victoria PDF Print E-mail
Saturday, 10 July 2004 00:00
Rick and I, Karley and Ian enjoyed a late breakfast then headed into Victoria to explore. We also wanted to go to lululemon, a fabulous retailer here that originated in Vancouver. They sell wonderful, comfortable "athletica" togs and the store here has a sale rack where a shopper can get some good deals. Karley was in need of some pants that will comfortably accommodate her growing belly and I am always on the lookout for a bargain. She had actually introduced me to lululemon last April when I was out here visiting and I have been back several times. Their clothing is casual, geared for comfort and quality and I have acquired a few pieces for both Rick and I in the past. Karley and I left there, each with a shopping bag.

From there, the four of us went to ReBar a wonderful vegetarian restaurant here where you can even purchase their cookbook. We enjoyed a healthy lunch then walked through the Bastion Square Market and along the Inner Harbour. After we stopped by to visit with Dolores, we headed back to Weir's Beach. Ian and Rick headed over to Langford for a Classic Car Show and Karley and I enjoyed some Mommy/Daughter time. It is exciting to see her little tummy, knowing what's inside and it gave me great pleasure to give her a Reiki treatment.

When the "boys" got back we enjoyed another late dinner together before we called it a night. It is so nice to be able to spend this time together and I am amazed at how quickly the time goes by. At the speed it is going, December and "Baby's" arrival will be here in no time and I will go from being not just a Mom but to a Granni, too!