Running Out of Day PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 12 June 2005 16:00
This morning when I got up, the sky was looking like it would open up and pour rain at any moment so I decide to forgo my bicycle ride for another day. When I turned on my computer I could get online but my email wouldn't open and I fiddled with it to try to figure out the problem. After several "system restores" that produced nothing positive I reset the satellite modem and controller and "bingo", my email was up and running once again. By then I had wasted half my morning and I knew I wasn't going to accomplish as many things as I had initially intended.

After my shower and breakfast, I surfed through eBay to see what (if any) car trailers might be for sale there and was surprised to find several. We are going to Indiana next week to have some woodwork done in the motorhome and lo and behold, we will be in "car trailer" land so while we are there we will see what possibilities exist for us. In no time at all it was after noon and time for me to go to my massage therapy appointment. My morning was gone, I didn't do half of the things I had planned and now it was midway through the afternoon! Where the heck did the time go?

After my appointment, I shopped for groceries at Zehr's in Orillia, then headed downtown to pick up some things at the health food store and soon realized it was almost 5 o'clock. My "to do" list was just as long as it had been when I started out as this morning, with the exception of three things being crossed off and I realized, I had run out of day! Perhaps tomorrow will be longer and I can complete both days' tasks then! Oh, wouldn't that be nice?