Spring Bugs PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 31 March 2006 16:00

RV’s come with tanks, holding tanks, water tanks, fuel tanks and propane tanks, all with gauges to indicate at what level they are at. We are propane free, all electric, so we don’t have the latter tank however we do read the gauges on the tanks we have and the gauges suck when it comes to accuracy. While at the FMCA “do” that we attended recently, Rick acquired a new gauge system that he was able to install himself. In the throes of installing the meters he had to dismantle one of the storage lockers in the Moho basement and he discovered that it hid a lot of inaccessible, valuable space.

Besides putting on the new step, for the past two days, after successfully installing the gauge system, he rebuilt the storage area and now he has a better place to store his items (whatever they may be). It looks very professional (should I be surprised?) and the gauge system is working with remarkable accuracy.

Meanwhile, yours truly did some reorganizing of her own. This week, Datastorm, our satellite Internet provider informed us that our email addresses would be changing from @direcway.com to @hughes.net, a royal pain in the you-know-what. Our email comes to us @coulsoncastle.ca however it is routed thru the direcway.com system. I contacted Steve Gaston of Loogadis, our webpage designer, who helped make the behind-the-scenes changes as well as adding an “Our Favourite Links” tab to our site. There you’ll find direct links to our BLOG as well as some places we like to check out regularly so please feel free to explore them yourself. I also rewrote some of the script on the Home, About Susan, About Rick and Our Story pages. I guess we were both bitten by the little spring bug!