More Pictures PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 11 September 2006 16:00

We are winding down our time here as our planned departure is on Saturday and it’s a time for tying up loose ends. Today Rick and I had dentist appointments in Yaletown, our annual check-ups, and then we stopped at Costco for supplies. There are things here unavailable in the US (and vica-versa) that we needed to stock up on and Costco is always a good place to start. We then stopped at Bruce’s Market and finally at London Drugs where I bought a couple of filters for my camera.

I have been in touch with Steve Caston, my webpage designer, and in the near future you should see some major changes happening on this site, making it easier for you to get around. It will require some serious work on my part but once it is complete, it should become easier to find pictures and topics according to category as well as date. I am pretty excited so stay tuned….

Again I am limiting my script here today because I am adding another 25 pictures to the site. This photo was taken by Bill, here at Karley and Ian’s, and I thought it was pretty cool.