Stocking Up, Cleaning Up and Shortening My Hair PDF Print E-mail
Wednesday, 13 September 2006 16:00

There are a couple of things that I am stocking up on that I haven’t been able to find outside of BC; Grower’s Soft Cider(s) and Ocean Spray Cranberry-Peach juice. In fact the cranberry-peach juice (red cranberry) I have only found in Safeway stores so today we went to Safeway and stocked up on both items. It’s crazy the things we get hooked on!

Tomorrow we will clean the inside of the Moho… I mean really clean it; it hasn’t had much of that done since we got here at the end of May and it needs it desperately. There is a layer of dust on the woodwork this Moho has never had before and the counters are covered with stuff that needs to be put away. It has just been piling up for weeks and it is time to put our house in order once again before we hit the road.

This morning Karley cut my hair one more time, super short, and she lightened it to a champagne blonde. Now Rick and I almost have matching haircuts and you can be sure I will suffer from helmet-head no more! I am hoping that, with Rick’s help, we can cut my hair, keeping it looking decent until December when we come back for Christmas.

Tonight I was taking a ton of pictures (stocking up for when we’re gone) while Rick was playing with both kids. Makai was wrestling with and having “horsey rides” on Grandpa’s back and when he wasn’t, Grandpa was holding and playing with Monet. Of all the pictures this one has to be one of my favourites.