A Day in Our Life PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 23 October 2006 16:00

Yesterday we came back from a shopping trip in Palm Desert to find a parcel on our doorstep. Our mail arrived! We haven’t had mail since before we left Vancouver so it was a nice treat to get some again. My dear friend Rosanne gathers it up and when there is enough she ships it to us. Though 99% of our bills are paid on line we still receive a few via snail mail and fortunately there were none in this package of mail. We had fun going through it, especially receiving our Family Motorcoach magazine.

This morning Rick got busy doing some more cleaning up at the entrance of the park; so far he has repaired and cleaned some areas that have been in disrepair for a long time. He is out of the Moho early and I don’t see him again until lunchtime. On the other hand I went for a morning swim and read my book. I make myself sound like a lady of leisure but I have already started helping individuals with their computers and I am hoping to start computer classes next week. So I figure I may as well relax and enjoy my leisure time while I can.

This afternoon, I headed over to Palm Springs to see my friend Anita and give her dad and sister each a Reiki treatment. I love that I get to work in two different worlds, Reiki energy and computer troubleshooting, opposite ends of the energy scale, but both helping others.

Karley sent me this picture she took last weekend of Jay holding his baby niece Monet. Evidently they found the moment pretty funny!