<b>Look Ma! No Hands! PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 19 December 2006 16:00
p>After yesterday’s fiasco at the Surrey passport office, Karley went into Vancouver this morning at 6:00 AM to be at the downtown office at 7:30 when they opened. She rode in with Ian who works in the city while Rick and I stayed home with the kids. By 9:30 she had been through the line-up and was assured that she would have Monet’s passport delivered by registered mail within 21 days.

Rick and I took Makai with us to pick up his mom, while Monet stayed home with Kathi the nanny. The weather here is damp and cool with the high reaching only 7C (44.6F) today and intermittent rain throughout the day. Once we picked Karley up the four of us wandered around the downtown Pacific Center Mall to stay warm and dry while we did some shopping and had some lunch.

Though I love Christmas and the closeness with the family that it brings, I really loathe the hustle and bustle brought on from the shopping frenzy. It seems folks forget their manners at this time of the year and after encountering one rude person after another, my nerves get pretty frazzled. It was nice to return home to relax and just enjoy the family!

When we got back, our little comedian, Makai, entertained us with his antics. Here he is trying to go head first into his sister’s (formerly his) play gym.