The Clock is Ticking… PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Friday, 09 March 2007 11:00

mar 10-07.jpgIn 21 days, we will be pulling out of Desert Hot Springs heading east until next autumn. Rick is starting to finish tasks around the park that he started earlier and completing some detailing jobs. Park visitors, knowing that our days are winding down here, are seeking me out for computer help before we leave.

Today the motorhome was computer central again; at one point I had 9 computers spread out throughout the rig with their owners coming and going all day long. Now at 8:30 PM we are down to one plus our own computers and all the major work is done.

It was a hot one today; the high reached 33C (91.4F) and even with two air-conditioners going it didn’t get overly cool inside (maybe all the computer equipment running contributed to it?!)Undecided. As of this writing the temperature has dropped slightly outside to 28C with the overnight temperature dropping to 16C (61F) making for a comfortable sleep. The 10 day forecast isn’t a lot different from what we’re getting now and we are hoping it follows us we head east at the end of the month. Wouldn’t it be nice if it followed us north too?Cool

Don’t forget to change your timepieces tonight folks! No doubt tomorrow I’ll sleep in due to the clocks “springing” forward overnight. Here’s a “rooftop” view of the park courtesy of Rick!