Life is Returning to Normal PDF Print E-mail
Written by Susan Hollingshead   
Tuesday, 09 October 2007 11:56
oct 10-07.jpgRick arrived back in the Fraser Valley at 7:00 PM on Sunday…finally my sweet man was home again! I drove out to Mission, where we were parking the Moho for a couple of days, to meet him and then drive him back to the condo. When he left on his trek over two weeks ago, the condo was in total chaos with most of our stuff in boxes in the middle of each room and the walls (with the exception of one) had yet to be painted. He was in for a surprise.

Because he’d only stayed at the condo for three nights before he left, to him it felt like he was walking into someone else’s home. However, over the last couple of days he has settled in quite well, adjusted to not driving anywhere and become acquainted with our new “nest”. Luckily for me he is enthused to hang pictures, unpack his clothes (which were still in boxes) and sort through some others that held Moho basement paraphernalia. It sure is nice having him here!

On Monday we drove back out to Mission to spend Thanksgiving Day with Karley, Ian, the kids and Jay and we enjoyed a yummy vegaquarian version of the traditional family meal. Makai and Monet were thrilled to have their favourite folks around them and we enjoyed spending the day with them. It has been two weeks since we saw them last and it is always amazing to see how much they have changed in such a short time.

Yesterday Rick drove the Moho over to Wheels West; a used RV dealer in nearby Langley where they sell previously enjoyed RV’s on consignment. Tomorrow he’s going to give our rig its final polishing to prepare it for display on the lot. and with fingers crossed we are hoping to experience a quick sale. Yesterday morning I woke up to this beautiful view and I just wanted to share it.