I Can Hear! PDF Print E-mail
Monday, 13 September 2004 00:00
Okay, at the risk of losing your interest, I am going out on a limb here and I know some of you will think I have finally lost it, but there is something I need to share. If you have been reading my daily entries you will have read about my friend Rosanne who is extremely gifted and works with her spirit guide, Running Bear. According to my research (and I have done a lot) we all have spirit guides and we can all tap into them with some practice. When we were in Metchosin, I tried very hard to communicate with mine and after having no success, I had basically given up any hope of doing it, at least for now.

Late last week, I had an episode that made me wonder if maybe I should try again. Before I went to sleep, I said quietly out loud, "I would like to wake up at 7:00 AM". (Rick was already asleep) I had a very restless sleep that night however, I fell into a deep sleep around 5:00 AM and I woke up to a distinct, "It's 7:33, don't you think you should get up now?" (and it wasn't Rick) At first I just lay there questioning what I had heard but after a few minutes (6?), I picked up the clock to see that it read 7:39 AM. Okay, coincidence you say. I even thought, "Hmmm, that's weird" and left it at that. Yesterday morning, I woke up with a series of paragraphs for my short story being given to me by the same voice and I sat at the computer and wrote it down.

This morning, I woke up and in my head I asked what time it was, (I thought it was to myself). I immediately got the response "It's 6:38" and so I fumbled around for the clock to verify that. It took me a few seconds to find the clock and sure enough it read 6:38:08 AM. I immediately woke up and in my head I said, "Oh my, this isn't what I expected" to which I heard "Well, what did you expect?" Again, in my head I said, "Well, I don't know, a face, some eerie presence, I don't know." Then the voice chuckled, so I said, "What is your name?" and I immediately heard "Seth". I was very excited and wanted to wake Rick up but instead, I drifted back to sleep. When I woke up again, I thought maybe all of that was a dream so in my head I said, "What time is it?" again and immediately was told by the voice, "7:42". This time I grabbed the clock immediately and it read, "7:41:42 AM". In my head I responded with, "You were wrong" to which I received, "I expected you to fumble around again!"

I haven't lost my mind, I haven't developed schizophrenia and I am not crazy. It seems I have made contact with my spirit guide, Seth and I am very excited. I phoned Rosanne today to share my news and she just laughed and said, "You can hear!!" "Congratulations, good for you!"