Lessons PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 21 November 2004 00:00

Yesterday's healing energy was still palpable this morning despite our tiredness from a short night's sleep. Rosanne and I talked about my observations of the events and her feelings during the process of each healing that took place the day before. We had experienced an amazing day; between the love felt from Jay and Rachel's friends and the meditation Rosanne had led, we could still sense a leftover peacefulness. It seems the healing, though directed at Jay, had worked wonders on me too and no doubt on the other attendees. Today, Rosanne did a healing on the two Susan's, Rachel's mom and me.

When she worked on me, Jim came through again with some amazing messages and there was much emotion. He had been present yesterday during Jay's healing however, his emotion was so strong, he just stood back and observed rather than come through and interrupt a quiet moment. Today he was able to express his feelings through Rosanne knowing it would be easier than while she was working on his son or his mother. My suggestion to anyone reading this who is sceptical, "You need to be present to believe it", so until you are, please, remain open to the possibility. After we were done, Jay, Rosanne and I walked around the block and Rosanne talked with Jay about some things he can do to strengthen his immune system and keep it strong. Her wisdom and connection to nature is so strong and her advice was powerful.

All in all the whole weekend had been a really soothing weekend for all of us and it was wonderful to be together again. When Helen left yesterday her heart was lighter than it has been in a long time and the joy was registered on her face. The effects will be felt for weeks to come and I feel so grateful to count Rosanne as one of my best friends and to have Helen in my life. Perhaps Jay's cancer is not a monster after all but merely a misunderstood intruder?! I have come to know that with every adversity in life comes a lesson for us to learn from and this weekend just maybe lesson number one. Smile